Finished with my woman
‘Cause she couldn’t help me with my mind
People think I’m insane
Because I am frowning all the time
All day long, I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I’ll lose my mind
If I don’t find something to pacify
Can you help me
Occupy my brain
I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can’t find
I can’t see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness, I cannot feel
And love, to me, is so unreal
And so, as you hear these words
Telling you, now, of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could, but it’s too late
Music Video of Paranoid Song
Song FAQs & Trivia
This song is from the album In Concert.
This song is sung by Black Sabbath.
The Music was composed by Geezer Butler.
This song was released in 2016.
If there are any mistakes in this song’s lyrics, please let us know by submitting the corrections in the comments section.
More Song with Lyrics:-
- My Ex’s Best Friend Lyrics | Machine Gun Kelly & blackbear
- The Hills Lyrics – The Weeknd | Beauty Behind the Madness
- YOU LYRICS – Armaan Malik
- You Was Right Lyrics – Lil Uzi Vert
- Family Ties Lyrics – Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar
- Paranoid Lyrics by Black Sabbath
- Paranoid Lyrics – Palaye Royale
- Jenny 69 Lyrics– La 69 Lyrics