Shaaru In Town Lyrics in Malayalam and English from the movie “Super Sharanya” is a brand new Malayalam song sung by “Suhail Koya”, and This song lyrics are penned down by Suhail Koya while the music is given by Justin Varghese, and this latest song is featuring Anaswara Rajan.
Shaaru In Town Song Details
|Shaaru In Town|
Shaaru In Town Lyrics
Talking On A Phone ‘Aa
She Might Call A Herself
A Mam Or Madonna
Taking On A Road ‘Aa
Looking For A Track
Old ‘Aa Purana
Walking Like A Cat ‘Aa
Waving Tata To Her
Seating Time ‘Am
Beating At A Diner
Waiting Plate Shawarma
Tweeting What Am Eating
And Am Posing
Like Am On Manorama
Sweeping And Am Weeping
And Am Keeping
Straight Face Like My Mamma
Hopping Drive I’m Dropping By
And Shopping Phone Penta Menaka
Kochin Town I’m Taking Down Like
A Wrecking Ball High On Drama
Shouting When Am Outing
And They Doubting Like My Ilayama
Written by: Suhail Koya
Music Video of Shaaru In Town Song
Song FAQs & Trivia
The song is from the movie “Super Sharanya“.
Suhail Koya has sung the song.
Suhail Koya has written the lyrics.
The music is composed by Justin Varghese.
If there are any mistakes in this lyrics, please let us know by submitting the corrections in the comments section.
More Malayalam Songs:-
- Minnalkkodi Lyrics in Malayalam – Hridayam
- Thalayude Vilayattu Lyrics – Aaraattu
- Puthiyoru Lokam Lyrics – Hridayam | Pranav
- Shaaru In Town Lyrics – Super Sharanya
- Thathaka Theithare Lyrics – Hridayam | Pranav
- Onakka Munthiri Lyrics – Hridayam | Pranav
- Uyire Lyrics – Minnal Murali
- Darshana Lyrics – Hridayam | Pranav
- Manikya Malaraya Poove Lyrics | മാണിക്യ മലരായ
- Cholapenne Lyrics (ചോലപ്പെണ്ണേ) | Malayankunju